The Film EncyclopediaBook - 2005
A completely revised and udpated edition of the classic film reference which has sold nearly 150,000 copies in its previous editions.
Ephraim Katz's The Film Encyclopedia is the most comprehensive one-volume encyclopedia on film and is considered the undisputed Bible of the movie industry. With up-to-date additions, this fifth edition features more than 7,000 A-Z entries on the artistic, technical, and commercial aspects of moviemaking, including:
- Directors, producers, stars, screenwriters, and cinematographers
- Styles, genres, and schools of filmmaking
- Motion picture studios and film centers
- Film-related organizations and events
- Industry jargon and technical terms
- Inventions, inventors, and equipment
- Plus, an index of Academy Award winning films and artists, top grossing films, and much more.