In 1950s London, a widowed cleaning lady falls madly in love with a couture Dior dress, deciding she must have one of her own. After working to raise the funds to pursue her dream, she embarks on an adventure to Paris that will change not only her own outlook, but the very future of the House of Dior.
- Canadian Home Video rating: PG.
- Audio track in English, French, Spanish, with optional subtitles in French, Spanish, captions in English, accessible audio track in English.
- Described verbally for the visually impaired.
- SDH (Subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing).
- motion picture adaptation ofGallico, Paul, 1897-1976.
From the community
There are no comments from the community on this title
More from the community
Community lists featuring this title
There are no community lists featuring this title
There are no quotations from this title